ICCFD9 Student Support Program
Amount of support: up to $1000 to partially support registration, travel and lodging.
Applicants must submit an official student ID accompanied by a letter from a university professor indicating the need for financial support.
Selection will be based on final paper submitted.
The payments will be made on site during the ICCFD9.
Please send your application through email to firstname.lastname@example.org, include
- A copy of your valid student ID, or an official letter indicating that you are a student
- Your paper title and as a student your contribution to the work to be presented (e.g. thesis work, Project work)
Young CFD Investigator Award – In memory of Prof. Kunio Kuwahara
Please apply to the award if you have not done already. Please send your application to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Conditions for Applications:
- Candidates shall be 35 years old or younger.
- Selection is based on both the quality of the paper and the presentation. Therefore a presentation of the paper by the candidate is required.
- Recipient is selected by the ICCFD executive board members from the presenting applicants.
- The award will be presented during the conference banquet on Thursday evening.
- A Plaque and a grant of $300 will be presented as the award following an introductory presentation of the background of award by Prof. K. Fujii.